Creator of mybackingtrack in France Eric Miller produces all the backing tracks, arrangements, compositions and custom built music. His extremely high quality services became very quickly appreciated by all his clients which meant that he was sought after by numerous production companies, groups, professional singers, tribute acts, etc…
Eric Miller has an excellent reputation for the quality of his composing and for his talent as a songwriter, pianist and singer. A great number of composers use his services and songs are regularly produced by Sony BMG or TF1 music amongst others. An Eric Miller album was produced and commercialised in 1995 by Sony-BMG France.
Luciano Giorgi was born in Finale Ligure (Italy) in 1966. He studied the guitar, the piano and musical writing at the Schola Cantorum of Paris. Today, he feeds his talent off modern theories but never forgets the ancient forms, therefore developing the extent of his stylistic resources (classic, jazz, rock).
He managed a music school during several years where he also taught the piano and the guitar (classic and modern).
He worked in various fields :
- Blues, jazz, rock, in several groups, as composer and keyboard.
- Classic piano, interpreting most famous operatic arias.
- Cover versions of musical hits, with several bands, for evening events (guitar and piano).
- Musical compositions on order.
Recently, he took care of the musical management in the Ni Vu Ni Connu Company shows, also working there as an arranger and musician (piano and guitar) :
- Kabaret, where the piano playing allows him to reach, in its simplest expression, John Kander's work (adaptation of the work of Christopher Isherwood and the movie Cabaret)
- Wings of Desire, for the musical management, the orchestrations and the arrangements of titles such as Six Bells Chimes, When I Go, Not to Wait (adaptation of the movie of Wim Wenders)
- Mary Poppins 2010, signing for the creation and the musical adaptation of a Rock and Roll version of a dozen of the most famous songs of the Walt Disney movie (adaptation freely inspired by the tale of Pamela Lyndon Travers)
Since, with the show SONGSPIEL, the duet song - piano / song - guitar, he revisits the 30’s cabaret répertoire (Weill, Brecht, Kander, Ebb).